Thursday, December 23, 2010

Willow gets a new light

I had a light I made using perf board that fit on the old x carriage.
Unfortunately it would not fit on my new x carriage, so I designed a board with KiCad and had it made using BatchPCB.
The idea being to have 4 different sets of 3 LEDs.   I chose White, Orange, Green, and UV.

The UV is very cool with the Ultimachine Blue PLA.

I originally designed it to have the LEDs wired in parallel but after getting the boards I realized that was a bad way to drive the LEDs so I changed the board by breaking a few traces and adding a few jumpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment