It seems that a year of printing parts, 16 offspring plus many other items, has had its toll on Willow.
I also noticed that the filament has not been feeding well resulting in very poor prints. Looking for the culprit led me to my idler. The original was cracked and when I was talking to Matt at Metrix Create: Space he suggested I replace it with a Clonedel idler.
There are more pictures of the transplant and the original idler here.
After breaking a tooth off my x pulley at the end of the year I broke another tooth off a few days ago. The broken tooth is actually the same one as before but on the other end.
This time I replaced it with a new one that was printed for me by Open3DP.
And finally I just noticed that my z end stop spring is cracked as well.
I am not sure how I want to fix that yet. But will probably go with a Prusa style clamp on the guide rod.